Take a stand.
As a responsible employer, you can take a strong stand against tyranny by plaintiffs’ lawyers. Set your company policy to defend bogus lawsuits to the hilt.
Of course, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. You can immunize yourself from lawsuits by seeking appropriate legal advice and counsel, such as:
- Personnel practice audits
- Creation, implementation and maintenance of effective written personnel policies, including adoption of a legally compliant employee handbook
- Maintenance of your company’s personnel files
- Creation of effective personnel hiring procedures and documentation
- Engaging in the interactive process should any of your employees seek an accommodation for a disability
- Training of your managers and rank-and-file workforce to comply with California law on sexual harassment and discrimination
- Workplace investigations of misconduct, violations of company policy or allegations of harassment or discrimination
Achieve your goals for your company’s growth and development. Build a legacy for your family. Do it by retaining responsible legal representation for all your human resources needs. With 20 years’ experience litigating and advising employers in California, The Jett Law Firm will help you navigate that legal labyrinth.
Contact us today to discuss your labor and employment legal strategies.
The Jett Law Firm, APC can help you with issues specific to:
- Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”) and accommodations of disabilities at work
- Reductions in Force or “RIF”
- Negotiation of severance packages
- Compliance with state and federal laws in employee relations, including employment policies and employee handbooks
- Investigations into employee misconduct